Ways To Outsell Your Competition
Competition is fierce on the Internet. There are a large number of people selling products that are like yours. How in the world you you get customers to buy your product instead of the competition?
The keys to outselling your competition is to compare your product to theirs. Once you find the differences between products, use your findings to improve your product. Below are 12 things you can compare and improve upon to outsell your competition.
* Price- Can you offer a lower cost? Can you offer a higher price and increase the perceived value of your merchandise? Do you offer easier payment options than your competitors?
* Packaging- Can you package your product more attractively? Do the colors of your package relate to your product? Can you package your product into a smaller or larger package?
* Delivery- Can you offering cheaper shipping? Have you got a high enough profit margin to o.ffer free delivery? Can you ship your products faster?
* Benefits- Can you offer more benefits than your competition? Are your benefits stronger? Do you have believable proof that supports your claims?
* Quality- Is your product built and tested to last longer than your competitors? Can you improve the overall quality of your merchandise?
* Performance- Can you make your product faster at solving your customers problem? Is your product easier to use than your competitors?
* Features- Can you offer more product features than your competition? Do your features support the benefits you provide?
* Availability- Is your product always available or do your have to backorder it? Can your product suppliers drop ship to your customers?
* Extras- Do you provided free bonuses when your customers buy your product? Are your bonuses more valuable than those provided by your competitiors?
* Support - Do you offer your customers free 24 hour a day customer support? Can you provide free productrepair? Does your competition make their customers talk to a machine?
* Proof- Can you provide more proof than your competition that your product is reliable? Can you provide stronger testimonials or endorsements?
* Guarantees- Do you have a stronger guarantee than your competition? Can you offer warranties withyour merchandise? Can you provide an easier return policy?
By besting your opponents in the above areas, you will outsell them more often then not.